1. What is something that people use to figure out what the date is?
2. What do people use to hold books when they aren't using them?
3. What do people use when they have dirty hands and want to make them clean?
4. What man is from America that teaches you on Thursdays at GGE?
5. What is the thing that we get Internet from that has no wires?
6. What is white, has four wheels, and takes students to and from GGE?
7. What is the name of the game you are playing?
8. What do you drink when you're thirsty, use when you take a shower, and use to when you wash dirty dishes?
9. What do you use when you need to keep something frozen (at below 0°C)?
10. What is something that you can look through that has nothing in it? You can find them in recorders, in rings, and in old socks.
11. What can you write on that is white and hard?
12. What is the name of the private English school that you go to?
13. Who was born in Korea, went to school in the US, and is with you right now?
14. What do you put things in that have no value?
15. What is the symbol of salvation and forgiveness that is more than 2000 years old?